Saturday, March 20, 2010

So Work Went Well...

I'm sure that most of you who work early morning jobs know that there's only one or two of your co-workers who have absolute perfect attendance. The rest of us also know that the friends and family that you hang out with don't have work until 3 or 4 in the afternoon the next day. So what do you do? You stay up past your bedtime to accomidate those whose bedtimes fall around one or two in the morning. Sad, but true.

So I'm sure that you're with the majority of us. 98% do not have perfect attendance. Fact. (According to my place of work anyways.) And let's admit it, we have all made up stories for why you were late...right?

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Basically I was about fourty minutes late for work, and my final excuse to my manager was that, "My husband started vomiting all over the place so I rushed him to the hospital, only to find out that he has a ruptured appendix."

I would like someone to give me a better excuse then that. I mean seriously, no one fought that one. Of course I was ashamed that it had to resort to this but nowadays you have to fight to stay afloat in America.

Survival of the fittest.

So with non judgemental thought; please, lets talk about your best excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment